Saturday, January 21, 2017

Binky Bro: Finley, Lanai & Huntington

Binky Bro Dax had the opportunity to invite in some of his pals to sport the flat bills as well. Co-Owner Rachel shares, “I love when people are just as excited about the hats as I am. It’s cool to see. I have had people ask me to make sizes for adults in the same designs so I find that pretty cool because they legit love the hats and not just because they are small and for babies.”  Currently, Binky Bro only offers infant sizes, but 2017 includes plans for toddler sizes.  Who knows… adults sizes may be on their way soon too. Meanwhile, these little dudes will rock the infant wear. 







For more information on Binky Bro visit https://binkybro.com/
Tedeye Photography sessions available for 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment